Our great community
Woburn Apartments is a stylish modern building on a landscaped property bounded by the Hutt River, Whites Line West and Wai-iti Crescent.
The impressive entrance atrium features a two-storey height window that draws in natural light. Many of the internal ‘streets’ feature skylights for natural lighting and to provide a sense of spaciousness. Natural woodgrain has been used throughout to add character – giving the building the atmosphere of a stylish European or New York boutique hotel.
All areas are wheelchair friendly and secure, with access to individual apartments and the carpark controlled by swipe cards.
The stunning shared facilities include:
• Grand entrance and reception (attended from 9.30 am to 4.00 pm Mon-Fri; 10.00 am to 3.00 pm Sat)
• Bar West cafe and lounge overlooking the Hutt River, for meals, happy hour, social gatherings or just a quiet drink
• Central conservatory, with mezzanine and library nook for relaxing and social gatherings
• Hairdressing and beauty salon
• Snooker room with full size table
• Indoor bowls, darts and games area
• Lounge with extensive decking area and cosy gas fire
• Lounge bar
• Theatre for movies and live performances
• Art & craft room
• Health suite with gym, activity room, spa and sauna
• Library with IT suite, business centre, newspaper table and cozy gas fire.
• Men’s shed
• Under-cover parking & personal storage cupboards
Like to have a look?
If you’re thinking about retirement living, you may want to consider joining our community. But please be aware that apartments only infrequently come up for sale.
If you would like to get a taste of what we have to offer, pop in for morning tea in Bar West at 10.30 am Monday to Saturday on a day that suits you. (The best access and parking is from the White’s Line West entrance).
Make yourself known in Bar West to our manager, Chris Wilson, or a concierge. They’ll answer your questions and let you know if there are any apartments available for sale. You may wish to put your name on our waiting list. Apartment prices are based on the market at the time they become available.